Vox Day DarkStream Rules to live by
- Don’t EVER tell him what to do.
- Don’t lie.
- Don’t try to correct him. If you think you disagree, ask a question to clarify.
- Don’t put words in his mouth. Especially don’t try to make him ‘answer for’ words that are not his.
- Anyone who attempts to ‘call Vox out’ or dictate the stream subject will be banned immediately and permanently.
- Anyone attempting to steal the mic will be banned. “You come into my place making demands and ‘calling me out,’ then act surprised when you're thrown out?”
- Don’t trash his friends; esp. Milo, Cerno, Owen. Don’t ask him to ‘control’ his friends or tell them what to do.
- Never ever bring up Flat Earthers. Anyone bringing up Flat Earthers will be banned.
- Don't ever write lol. Ever. (Gamma flag)
- Direct from Vox Day: “If you say anything about me, anything that, like … if you make declarations about my psychology, if you try to put yourself in a position of judgement over me, I will ban you instantly. I do not accept you as a judge. I do not accept you as a therapist. I didn’t ask for your advice. You’re here as a viewer, and that’s great, and I’m sure many of you have many reasons for viewing things, but you will not attempt to pass judgement in this chat! You can write whatever you want on your own site, but you’re not going to do it here.”
Maybe get banned (not necessarily bannable):
- Don’t keep asking the same question over and over. This can get close to bannable.
- Do not post in the chat when the signal drops or the the stream “goes offline”; there's nothing Vox can do about it, and his dashboard TELLS him, so viewers do not need to. Not bannable yet but …
- Keep your language clean.
- Never ask Vox if he has watched a video. He reads, he doesn’t watch. Asking him if he saw a video is useless (and a bit annoying).
- Don’t ask his opinion about this or that person (many of whom he has never heard of).
- Don’t ask him to invite various people onto Unauthorized.TV. Some people will be added over time. Not all people.
- Don’t complain about the volume; get headphones.
- Don’t ask – in any form – “but what about MEEEEEEE?!”
- There is NO socio-sexual hierarchy for women that Vox can discuss. He doesn’t know of one.
- No mono-manias: if you hate this-or-that group, do not post every time about it. Stick to the blog topic or DarkStream topic.
- He doesn't care about who (else) got banned or demonetized anywhere; if he needs to know, he'll find out.
- Vox’s chair (the lion throne; as differentiated from the slightly more metaphorical SJW-skulls throne) was his grandfather’s.
- He never ever answers questions about his family. (Been married to Space Bunny some decades, has some number of children. Born in Boston, raised in Minnesota; has lived in Japan (six months) and around Europe over the years.) No more info will be offered.
- He has three Rhodesian Ridgebacks and a Vizla (lion-hunting dogs).
- Fighting energizes him. Even fighting a legal battle alongside his Evil Legion of Lawyers – charges him up. Vox Day has but to call and his VFM, Dread Ilk, and Ilk leap to help! (And yes, the Bears can help, too!)
Support by buying books